Retirement Income Planning Services
Messing up on your retirement planning isn’t really a mistake that you can come back from. Retirement is the final stage of life, and if you didn’t put in the time earlier in life to start saving for it, you’ll have lost out on thousands of thousands of dollars.
Saving for retirement isn’t as easy as simply putting money in your piggy bank every week. In addition to saving money, it is also important to know how to manage your 401k, which investments are prudent in the long-term, how to get the maximum benefits from social security, and more. There is nothing more important you can be doing for your finances right now than preparing for retirement.
How Financial Advisors Can Help You With Retirement Planning
Retirement income planning is a complicated beast, and it’s not uncommon at all for the average person to have a hard time understanding all the complex minutia that’s involved. That’s why finance professionals exist, such as our team at Kennedy Wealth Management.
Here are some of the many things that our retirement income planning team can help you with:
- Understanding your net worth, and the future value of your current savings with factors such as inflation taken into account
- Which investments are worth your time — and which ones will cause you to lose thousands in retirement savings
- Minimizing the amount of money that the IRS takes from you
- Everything you need to know about IRAs and 401ks, and how to take max advantage of them according to your circumstances
- Setting a general retirement date that will be best for your specific situation
- Maximizing social security benefits and knowing when to file
- And much more